1. What kind of riding software can Thinkrider Power, X3, X5 and X7 use?
Thinkrider A1, X3, X5 and x7 use the international ANT+ wireless signal protocol, so the common software on the market can all be adapted, such as POWERFUN, ZWIFT,TRAINERROAD, etc.
2. How to connect TV to cycling trainer?
Smart cycling trainer can only connect PC or mobile phone with installed software. To use it on TV (or projector), you need to cast your computer with your mobile phone. We recommend HDMI cable for better picture quality with no delay.
3. Can the cycling trainer be connected to the GARMIN GPS?
As long as GARMIN GPS is a standard ANT+ protocle (such as GARMIN,BRYTON, etc.) that has the function of connecting the power meter on the trainer and it can obtain real-time power data.
4. What's the difference between Thinkrider X5 NEO and Power-A1?
Thinkrider X5 NEO and Power A1 are both riding trainerss with built-in power meter with similar structure, and many components are universal. The main difference between them is that the resistance of Thinkrider X5 NEO can be intelligently adjusted by software, while the resistance setting of Power-A1 is fixed, which can only be adjusted by the transmission on the trainer; in addition, A1 is specially designed for portability, With the built-in button battery, A1 doesn't need external power supply, while Thinkrider X5 NEO needs to be connected with 220V power supply.
5. Is there any harm to the riding platform when it is not electrified?
X5 NEO and X7 riding tainers need external power supply. If they are not powered on, the resistance is very little, and high-speed ridling is not conducive to the life of the riding trainer, so it is not recommended to use them in this way. However, the Power-A1model has constant resistance without power supply, so it does not affect the use.
6. After the cycling trainer is powered on, why can't the riding software search the trainer on the computer?
First of all, please make sure the ant + receiver inserted in the computer is as close to the riding trainer as possible. It is recommended to use the USB extension cable to drag the receiver near the signal light of the riding trainer. If still can't receive it, it may be that your computer system doesn't have the ant + driver pre-installed (as many pirated systems do). If so please download and install ant + driver on Thinkrderider official website.
7. When Thinkrider X5 NEO and X7 are connected to the computer riding software, why can't feel the resistance change up and down the slope?
It is possible that the ant + wireless signal is interfered, resulting in data packet switching (ant is a low-power protocol, much weaker than the Bluetooth signal of mobile phone). It is recommended that you use the USB extension cable in the accessory bag to drag the receiver near the riding trainer (such as hanging on the handlebar, or directly attach to the rear axle side). The signal would be much better.
8. Road bikes, mountain bikes, fold bikes, thru axlet and quick release, which can be used?
Thinkrider Power-A1, X5 NEO and X7 support standard mountain bikes and road bikes with quick release (130-135 ), and also support 142-148 disc brake. However, the thru axle is not in the standard list and needs to be purchased separately.
9. Why doesn't X7 has the front wheel block?
Thinkrider Power-A1 and X7 don't need to use the front wheel block, because the height of the front and rear axles is the same on the riding trainer. The new X5 NEO comes with a front wheel block.
10. Can CP and XDR flywheel be used? Do you need another free hub body?
Thinkrider Power-A1, X5 NEO and X7 are equipped with Shimano HG 11 speed free hub body as standard; CP and XDR free hub body can be installed, but they are optional parts and need to be purchased separately.
11. I'm using Shimano 12 Speed mountain kit. Can I use Thinkrider riding trainer?
Shimano mountain 12 Speed Micro spine free hub body, which we do not provide at present. But you can buy a 12 speed flywheel from third-party and install on the original HG 11 speed free hub body, which can adapt to the 12 speed transmission system.